We stayed at this hotel for one night. It is situated in an excellent location next to the port. We had a superior room that had a balcony overlooking the old port. The free WiFi was a breath of fresh air but the signal was rather poor in our room. Our room and bathroom was very clean and modern. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. Overall a very good experience and we will certainly return to this hotel but probably not until they complete the new construction work around the old port in preparation for 2013 when the city will be the European Capital of Culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escale Oceania has air-conditioned rooms and is 3 minutes from St Charles train station by Metro. It is just 50 metres from Vieux Port Metro and offers free Wi-Fi access.Each of the Marseille Vieux Port’s guest rooms has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a private bathroom with an Italian shower. Some have a balcony with views of the harbour.Breakfast is available and either served in the modern dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Escale Oceania is situated a short walk from a number of restaurants and bars.Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port is situated within walking distance of Marseille’s main historic attractions, including the Fort Saint-Jean and the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Escale Oceania Vieux Port Marseille