Went there with my family, very good location
Beautiful view and there is also a balcony with loungers in the room , but you might ask for it i think
There is a lot of restaurant and even a beautiful park just behind this park the pharo has a big mansion offered to Napoleon'wife it is so beautiful to sit there and see all the ship come and go... loved it. be careful though Marseille is a nice place but the people not so nice!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille
- Marseille Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of France's oldest port city, this hotel is a stopover between the Riviera, the Camargue and Lubéron,and a short boat ride away from the Château d'If on its famous island setting and the Calanques. Near La Canebière, the hotel offers an exceptional view over the Vieux-Port. In the evenings, relax in the cozy atmosphere of the L'Odyssée piano bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.