Went there with my family, very good location
Beautiful view and there is also a balcony with loungers in the room , but you might ask for it i think
There is a lot of restaurant and even a beautiful park just behind this park the pharo has a big mansion offered to Napoleon'wife it is so beautiful to sit there and see all the ship come and go... loved it. be careful though Marseille is a nice place but the people not so nice!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille
- Marseille Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of France's oldest port city, this hotel is a stopover between the Riviera, the Camargue and Lubéron,and a short boat ride away from the Château d'If on its famous island setting and the Calanques. Near La Canebière, the hotel offers an exceptional view over the Vieux-Port. In the evenings, relax in the cozy atmosphere of the L'Odyssée piano bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Splendia, Venere, Olotels, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.