We stayed at the Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port in June 2012 for two nights. The Reception staff were all extremely friendly, efficient and courteous and made you feel welcome. The Concierge was only too willing to assist us with any questions we had.
We had a room overlooking the Vieux-Port; views from our terrace were beautiful. The room was spacious and clean and the bathroom well stocked.
Drinks and tapas in the bar were good and once again the staff we friendly.
The hotel is located in a good position with easy access to the Port.
We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the hotel to our friends and should we ever visit Marseille again would definitely stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille
- Marseille Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of France's oldest port city, this hotel is a stopover between the Riviera, the Camargue and Lubéron,and a short boat ride away from the Château d'If on its famous island setting and the Calanques. Near La Canebière, the hotel offers an exceptional view over the Vieux-Port. In the evenings, relax in the cozy atmosphere of the L'Odyssée piano bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.