Our short stay at this Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port was very pleasant. Valet service was efficient. The young lady at Reception was professional and courteous.
Our room with a terrace was spacious, clean, well appointed, overlooking the Vieux-Port... what a beautiful view!
They told us they won a price for best breakfast in France - it was indeed excellent.
We have only good comments about this hotel and - if in Marseilles again - we would consider staying there once more.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille
- Marseille Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of France's oldest port city, this hotel is a stopover between the Riviera, the Camargue and Lubéron,and a short boat ride away from the Château d'If on its famous island setting and the Calanques. Near La Canebière, the hotel offers an exceptional view over the Vieux-Port. In the evenings, relax in the cozy atmosphere of the L'Odyssée piano bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.