Our short stay at this Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port was very pleasant. Valet service was efficient. The young lady at Reception was professional and courteous.
Our room with a terrace was spacious, clean, well appointed, overlooking the Vieux-Port... what a beautiful view!
They told us they won a price for best breakfast in France - it was indeed excellent.
We have only good comments about this hotel and - if in Marseilles again - we would consider staying there once more.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille
- Marseille Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of France's oldest port city, this hotel is a stopover between the Riviera, the Camargue and Lubéron,and a short boat ride away from the Château d'If on its famous island setting and the Calanques. Near La Canebière, the hotel offers an exceptional view over the Vieux-Port. In the evenings, relax in the cozy atmosphere of the L'Odyssée piano bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.