Stayed here for three wonderful nights. Luckily, we given a very nice view by beach and it is very romantic. Our bed mattress is very comfortable and so are the pillows. The toiletries were generously replenished. Breakfast is ok, they serve the same food everyday. For coffee, you have a wide choice of regular brewed coffee, espresso with different flavours or capuccino. It is quite far from the city center however, the view that we have in this hotel is priceless.
Places to visit are Palais des Papes (Pope's Palace) and the famous bridge of Pont St. Benezet done in 12th century, to carry St. Benezet to neighboring village of Villeneuve. We visited Chateuneuf de Pape Winery. Another place to visit is Les Baux De Provence, standing on a spur of rock in the heart of Alpilles (castle), which gives you a breathtaking view. Another place we visited is Arles, where Van Gogh lived.
I and my husband just love the place.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 150 rooms and 10 suites with breathtaking views of Prado Bay, the Pullman Marseille Palm Beach is located by the sea, 10 minutes from the city centre and 28 km from the airport. The hotel offers an auditorium with seating for 320 as well as 12 meeting rooms for up to 600 people. Our Mediterranean restaurant specialises in delicious fish dishes. Our swimming pool with sauna and Jacuzzi offers total peace and relaxation. Guests can also enjoy jogging, tennis, water sports and golf nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Pullman Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.