This hotel had the best breakfast of all the hotels we stayed in France. Rooms were fresh and modern and the recent renovation is very well done.
Great location near Vieux Port and central Marseille, this is the best selling point about this hotel. There was also English speaking staff who were friendly and polite. Parking is available at a good rate (12 euro a night I think), just go into the Bourse parking near the hotel and follow the signs to the Mercure private parking area a few levels down. It is a little tricky to get too by car due to road works been done in Marseille - just look for the large brown high rise once your are close.
An excellent 4 star hotel
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.