A great weekend stayed there during the music fest on mid June. It's centrally located, within 10 minutes walk to Vieux Port and around 15 minutes walk to St. Charles TGV. Room size is good for 2 persons, bathroom is tidy and the rainforest shower is a surprise for me. BBC is the only English TV channel but fair enough. Buffet breakfast offered various choice of food. Staff are professional and could speak fluent English. We enjoyed a great weekend in the hotel as well as the city of Marseille!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.