“Keeps getting better and better” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vinoneo

Vinoneo
6 Place Daviel, 13002 Marseille, France (Hôtel de Ville)
0491904026
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 1,555 Restaurants in Marseille
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hôtel de Ville
London, United Kingdom
“Keeps getting better and better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I used to luch there a couple of years ago quite often.
I revisited the place a couple of weeks ago and I was truly impressed by the food. This is now in my opinion, one of the best luch spots in town. It may be wise to reserve in advance.

Visited July 2012

Sweden
“A gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Had the lunch menu (Sauté de bouef à la pèche) (sautéed beef with peaches and coriander served with rice),and for dessert rhubarb speciaux à la tiramisu (rhubarb tiramisu) and a coffee. The main course, dessert and coffee was 13€70 and that´s a find. Together with a superb rosé (Provence Figuiére) that matched the food this was simply a delicious meal. The wine being one of the two rosés recommended by the owner to go withe the meal.
If you are into good food and wine and don´t want to follow the mainstream tourist go here. On my visit I would say that more than 75% of the guests were locals. Excellent food. Good service. Vinoneo wants to give the guests an experience, food and winewise, out of the ordinary. I will go back when I return to Marseille.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Truly the best in Marseille.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Find this little place as soon as you arrive since they are open on limited days and for alternating meals. They use regional foods and local suppliers, and everything was terrific. We went for a late lunch. They were out of their special, which I ended up being glad about as the food off the menu was really superb. The owners are friendly and speak English, which, for me, takes the stress out of the meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ulsan, South Korea
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We read the review and were very excited. We walked from our hotel and went to sit down - mind you it was only 5.30pm. There was someone sitting down with a drink on the terrace. She told us that it was for eating only, if we wanted a drink to go over the road to the tea place. - I am pretty sure she worked there! -especially as she was only having a drink! There was no good afternoon, hello or welcome before this statement was made, and she did not get up off her seat.
With that welcome we left.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Was nice but not sure it was worthy of being no. 1...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Food was lovely, staff were friendly... I'm just not sure it was worthy of beIng the no.1 restaurant in the tripadvisor list for marseille... Felt the la table du fort (where we went in the evening or la cote du boeuf) were more worthy of the no.1 spot.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere