Arrived in the hotel by car coming from Lyon in the late afternoon. The Hotel is right in the center of the city.
Someone soon arrived and asked if I was there for dinner.Answered I had a reservation for 7 nights.
Check in efficient. Problem is to arrive in the suite! The hotel has different buildings só had to walk through corridors and climb stairs !
The suite itself was big and with a very nice view of the Luberon mountains!
Below the suite is the hotel parking,but heard no noise!
Didn't have breakfast at hotel,preferred to buy fresh baguettes,order expresso coffee,fresh orange juice and have breakfast in the room! Arrive in the breakfast room was very confusing from the suite i was,it was easy to go to the parking as I spent most of the days touring Provence.
Would return IF get a good rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the perched village of Gordes, one of the Most Beautiful Villages in France, La Bastide de Gordes offers all the splendour of a former stately home. Carved into the very rock face and built on 12th century ramparts, it combines charm, elegance, comfort and luxury. Integrated into Gordes’ fortifications, the chateau offers intimate, welcoming and restful interiors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Bastide de Gordes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide De Gordes Hotel Gordes
- La Bastide De Hotel Gordes
- Gordes La Bastide De