Located in a picturesque setting on a small bay east of Nice, the hotel is a great base for day trips all along the Côte d'Azur by car or train. The hotel sits on the waterfront near excellent restaurants some of which feature live entertainment. The sidewalk dining is great for people watching and enjoying the Mediterranean character of the area. Breakfasting or watching evening pyrotechnics from your room balcony are unforgettable experiences in this fine hotel. The staff are impressive in both helpfulness and friendliness. Valet parking is available at a flat daily rate but time-based public parking is only steps from the hotel. We used the latter option and found that it was less expensive overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer