Although we stayed at a private rental on nearby Cap Ferrat, we'd walk the 15 minutes over to the Hotel Welcome most every evening to enjoy beers and delicious, complimentary, rosemary-flavored potato chips at their outdoor bar. While there, we even happened to witness the rising of the recent, full "Super Moon" (when it is closest to the earth)... which made the whole setting just perfect. The wait staff is helpful and smiling... the ambiance fantastic... cool people-watching and yacht-watching... and you couldn't find a better locale for a romantic evening on the French Riviera.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between nice and monte carlo, its 35 air-conditioned rooms overlooking the bay and cap ferrat since december 2002, all our rooms or suites have a balcony with sea view. They are equipped with a safe, a tv, a minibar, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone and free wireless access (beach towels on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.