Although we stayed at a private rental on nearby Cap Ferrat, we'd walk the 15 minutes over to the Hotel Welcome most every evening to enjoy beers and delicious, complimentary, rosemary-flavored potato chips at their outdoor bar. While there, we even happened to witness the rising of the recent, full "Super Moon" (when it is closest to the earth)... which made the whole setting just perfect. The wait staff is helpful and smiling... the ambiance fantastic... cool people-watching and yacht-watching... and you couldn't find a better locale for a romantic evening on the French Riviera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer