Hotel Welcome is nicely located in Villefranche. Easy walk from the train station.
Room classification to get is the Superior. Other rooms might be a bit small. Room included a balcony that ran the length of the room. View of the waterfront was spectacular.
Bathroom wasn't as clean as we would have liked. Not terrible but not clean.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast buffet was very good, worth having. Included eggs, bacon, cheeses, bread, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer