We returned this fall for another wonderful stay at the Hotel Welcome, this time for two nights. Much has been written by me and other travelers about the hotel's location and wonderful views, and this time, I want to compliment the hotel's management and staff. This is a popular hotel that needs to be booked well in advance, but the people who work there treat their guests like the hotel is a start up and they are building a reputation. I hope that makes sense. I'm trying the describe that when you stay at the Hotel Welcome, you feel like you are the only guest they have and they know you. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted with a warm smile and gracious service, and I feel that management went a bit beyond what is necessary this year. Within a half an hour of our arrival in Nice, my husband's wallet was pickpocketed at the Nice St. Augustin train station. One of our credit card companies was able to get us a replacement card within three days of our reporting the loss, but someone needed to sign for it. After our two nights in Villefranche, we were moving to Cannes for a convention, and there wouldn't be anyone in our apartment building who could do this for us. We were not going to be guests of the Hotel Welcome at the time of the delivery, but the staff graciously agreed to accept the package. They called us when the package arrived and all was well. Not only was management very helpful in solving our problem, but these were people that we were more than comfortable asking to do this for us. That comfort level came from the great service and personal attention we have enjoyed during our stays at the Hotel Welcome, and we will be going back for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, T4B, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer