I have been staying for many times in this hotel, and I am always satisfied.
Located in the center of the business area in Sophia Antipolis. (Bear in mind that you will need a car to move around as it is far from restaurants and places of interests in the area.)
The stuff is very efficient and give a good service.
Breakfast is good and suites every diet (Vegans, vegetarians, and others)
Rooms are nice and clean with air condition.
Do not expect much from the TV, most of the channels are in French and Italian.
You can catch the news on the BBC.
One of the main benefits in this hotel is the free WiFi, so you can stay connected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful Oasis half way between Nice & Cannes Located in a lovely garden in the heart of a pine forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Sophia Antipolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sophia Antipolis Hotel Valbonne
- Mercure Hotel Sophia Antipolis