1st class property. Everything was wonderful. We had a wedding priced suite so we paid $450 euro for 3 of us. I am usually too tight to stay at these type of properties. Is it worth $600.00 USD per night? Yes it is. They offer free shuttles to town which is nice. Breakfast is included in room price and is excellent. All and all, pricey but very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel St-Tropez
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Messardière offers magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Saint-Tropez, vineyards of Ramatuelle & beaches of Pampelonne. Just 3 minutes from the Sea & Saint-Tropez town centre, this authentic 19th-century castle, bordered by 25-acre grounds, is an exceptional vacation choice. Spa of 465m2, featuring products by Valmont and Cinq Mondes, combined with a fitness room and pool, jacuzzi, steam baths.118 rooms have balconies or terrace. The hotel's gourmet ‘Les Trois Saisons’ restaurant specializes in refined Southern-style cuisine. « La Terrasse » restaurant serves a range of sunny dishes and light cuisine by the poolside. More Mediterranean delights lie just few minutes away, with Tropezina beach plus the stunning, unspoiled landscapes of the Bay of Saint-Tropez and sparkling Var coast. A show of exclusive designer boutiques and luxury yachts awaits you in Saint-Tropez, coupled with all the charm of this authentic village and its Provençal market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chateau De La Messardiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.