We have been several times at Chateau de la Messardiere, the best in Saint Tropez. Is an excellent hotel that began as the wedding present for a couple finishing the 18's or beginning of the 19's.
The location on top of a hill in Route de Tahiti with superb views to the bay of Pampellone where the most important beaches are located. Nice and good size rooms, at least ours, with plenty of light due to big windows. The service is efficient but this time I will not write about the place but about a person. Guest relation manager, very friendly with every visitor, speaking various languages and always with a smile in her face. Every time one meets her at the lobby, asking with that smile and very polite, if you need something, if everything is ok and not to say if ask for something. In most of the cases, your problem is resolved before you finish to ask. Every hotel should have somebody like Beatrice Touron. Everyone calls her Betty. Betty, until our next visit.!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel St-Tropez
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Messardière offers magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Saint-Tropez, vineyards of Ramatuelle & beaches of Pampelonne. Just 3 minutes from the Sea & Saint-Tropez town centre, this authentic 19th-century castle, bordered by 25-acre grounds, is an exceptional vacation choice. Spa of 465m2, featuring products by Valmont and Cinq Mondes, combined with a fitness room and pool, jacuzzi, steam baths.118 rooms have balconies or terrace. The hotel's gourmet ‘Les Trois Saisons’ restaurant specializes in refined Southern-style cuisine. « La Terrasse » restaurant serves a range of sunny dishes and light cuisine by the poolside. More Mediterranean delights lie just few minutes away, with Tropezina beach plus the stunning, unspoiled landscapes of the Bay of Saint-Tropez and sparkling Var coast. A show of exclusive designer boutiques and luxury yachts awaits you in Saint-Tropez, coupled with all the charm of this authentic village and its Provençal market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, AvailPro, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chateau De La Messardiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.