When in Monte Carlo we prefer to stay in the Beach Hotel for several reasons:
- every room has a sea view;
- the hotel is impeccably clean;
- the hotel is quiet'
- every room has a balcony;
- the food at the Terrace restaurant is wonderful, as is the service;
- the hotel staff are accustomed to dealing with very demanding guests and are a pleasure to deal with;
- the pool is salt water and they also have a beach (one of two at hotels in Monte Carlo);
- there is a shuttle to town, but it is a fairly short walk along the beach-walk to get there;
- every room has a dressing room, so bags and clothes are not in the bedroom.
I would highly recommend the Beach Hotel to anyone wanting to experience Monte Carlo in the way that "jet setters" do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legend of the 1930’s revisited. The Monte-Carlo Beach has been entirely redesigned to offer an decidedly modern experience, blending the atmosphere of the Jazz Age on the Riviera with the carefully preserved intimacy of a luxury residence, the most contemporary interor décor with the soul of a timeless palace.Sensations of peacefulness, a delightful life-style and “dolce farniente” are all to be enjoyed as if on a floating palace… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monte Carlo Beach