Stayed here last year in March. Stayed in one of the deluxe suites and was very pleased. Impressive, well-appointed suite with a great view of the sea. Room had nice extras such as a complimentary bottle of wine and macarons waiting for us in our room upon arrival, a Nespresso machine, and a complimentary vanity kit in the bathroom . The suite was large and furnishings were plush and tasteful. The hotel is perfectly located – by the beach and close to the open market. Despite all of this, I still have a hard time giving this a 5 star rating. In my book, a 5 star hotel needs to have that little something extra that makes the experience truly memorable. This hotel, while perfectly lovely and a worthwhile stay, lacked that something extra for me. Perhaps it was the service --- while warm, it lacked the personal charm needed to make me feel totally welcomed with open arms. The common areas and facilities of the hotel are nice, but not exceptional. Regardless, I can easily recommend this hotel to others and would return.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.