The hyatt just bought this hotel so deff to me not a true hyatt , at first they gave us a corner room that was dirty and smelly I was in shock since I do stay at hyatt's in different parts of the world , they were very accommodating in changing the room kept apologizing and gave us the room with a sea view , room was clean. And nice not the best but nice , we stayed 5 days the Room service was good I ordered breakfast and dinner one night , perfectly located to everything the beach was across the street and around the corner from all the shops and Resturant's .
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.