The location, right on the front of the promenade de anglais means that everything is on your door step. A short walk to the old town with many restaurants and bars to choose from. The rooms were lovely, we had a city view room. Be aware that sea view rooms appear to have a slightly restricted view due to the 'inner courtyard' that houses the restaurant and pool. The staff were very helpful and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was expensive at 56 euro for two but there are many other cafes within a few minutes walk should you prefer.
Overall a lovely experience and would definitely visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.