Have had a wonderful stay here. Everything was fabulous! The concierge were very helpful with activities, getting to Monaco and train timetables as well as restaurant selections and reservations. We were travelling as a family of four so decided to book two rooms connecting. We had rooms 433 and 432. Great rooms. Not views of the sea but still nice balcony and a chance to wash some of our travelling clothes thus far. The only shortfall I have is the noise from upstairs from high heels walking across the floor between 1am- 3am to heavy furniture moving around during the same hours. Beds are a proper king size and very comfortable. Highly recommend the vanilla crime brulee and we are disappointed we didn't check the room service menu and would have eaten in had we have known it was so reasonably priced. The restaurant upstairs was highly priced but would be great if you weren't travelling with small children. The pool was great. The ambiance was fantastic with the piano playing. The view of the Mediterranean amazing. We didn't have breakfast here (29€ per person) but opted to go out each morning and bring back fresh croissants. Plenty of bakery's around the hotel. We loved our stay and will be back when visiting nice in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.