The overall experience was excellent but some things do need improving...
Why do you have a sauna situated 3 stories above the pool? This is extremely bizarre, so if you have a workout or swim on level 3 you need to hike it up to level 6 to use the sauna then back down to 3 again to use the pool... Stupid! Also the automatic mini bars create all sorts of problems.. Drink prices are too expensive for what it is.. The views from the top level are magnificent so are the quality and cleanliness of rooms.. Concierge was extremely helpful the only rude staff member encountered was a lady with brown hair in her mid 40's setting up for a function on the 20/11/12 when I asked her for directions to the sauna. Overall experience was great and I will return to Nice one day.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.