“True Professionals” 5 of 5 stars

Naples, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“True Professionals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I and 3 other couples booked an 8 hour tour of Provence. Our guide Frederic was wonderful. although the weather didn't cooperate, Frederic helped us make the best of it with our tour of Aix, and La Castellat. He had to travel over three hundred miles from Nice to Toulon in very bad weather. Still, he was so accomodating, and professional. We had a great day...we will look forward to booking this great tour company again when we return. Thanks Fred!

Tom C
Naples Florida

Visited November 2012

Madison, WI
11 attraction reviews
“Absolutely Terrific Shore Excursion--Nice, St. Paul de Vence, Monaco, Eze, and More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

In October 2012, my wife and I had the best 1-day tour imaginable of this spectacular French coast area courtesy of Dream Tours and our terrific driver/guide John (Jean). As others have pointed out, Alain, who owns Dream Tours, is absolutely great in responding to email requests related to his service and providing an advance "idea" of what an excellent customized tour of the area might include. But really, the final decision was all up to us, although we gave great deference to John (who is a citizen of Monaco, where the business is located) and he really suggested to us---and we fortunately accepted---the "Best of the Best" for the tour once we hopped into the very, very comfortable Dream Tours vehicle. John was not only incredibly knowledgeable about the area and the sites, but also a wonderfully pleasant and very conversational (if you wanted him to be---and we LOVE our guides to be conversational!!) "partner" for the day---really can't give him high enough marks! We spent the day in fabulous St. Paul de Vence (really, this is a 4 Star place to go to!) (went there after a quick tour of Nice, as we had requested---will spend lots more time in Nice in future years), Monaco-Monte Carlo (not only a wonderful tour of Monte Carlo, but a tour through the Palace (great) and a fun "one lap around the streets used as the track for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix!"). John was very amenable to whatever we wanted to do and made sure that he was there exactly when our visits ended---like radar! And Dream Tours has the advantage of being a Monaco company with Monaco license plates on its vehicles SO WE WERE ABLE TO (THANKFULLY) GO TO PLACES AND UP LONG, STEEP HILLS TO THE ENTRANCE TO PLACES THAT WE WOULD NOT OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO ON A BUS TOUR OR SHIP EXCURSION BUS!! This was a major, major, major factor in our having just a terrific day! THANK YOU SO MUCH DREAM TOURS AND JOHN!!

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Tour To Eze, Monoco and Monte Carlo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We just came back from our first cruise in the mediterranean. We used Dream Tours for our shore excursion in Villefranche. I found this tour from the excellent reviews I read on Cruise Critic. I give this company an excellent rating from the moment of contact. All our initial communication were done by email. Alain's return emails were very promt and friendly. All I can say was that the tour was perfect in every way!! I was traveling with my husband, 3 kids (12, 10 and 6 and my 69 year old mom. We had a private, air conditioned mercedes van pick us up promptly at the port. Jean Marc was our driver and was so friendly, informative and personable. We visted the beautiful old town of Eze, went to tour a perfume factory, stopped at some breathtaking, scenic picture spots, toured Monte Carlo, Monoco, visited the Prince's Palace and even did a lap on the Grand Prix raceway. I was so sorry I only made it a half day tour. The experience was great because I felt we were able to accomplish so much more on our excursion by having our own private, personalized tour. The price was very reasonable. I would use this company again if I ever go back. Thank you again Alain and Jean Marc for an amazing day that my family and I will never forget. From Lisa, Tampa Florida Their web site is www.dream-tours.com

Visited June 2012
Barrington, RI
“Great Day on the Cote d'Azur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Selected Dream Tours because of the prompt communication & sound planning advice
I received from Alain for a customized shore tour out of Monaco. Frederic, our guide, was both upbeat and full of information. He managed the itinerary well; adjusting for traffic conditions, early AM drizzle and even added a stop based on a participant’s interests which we all loved.

We toured St Paul de Vence, La Turbie, & Monaco. Also visited the Nice Flower
Market, walked through Eze village, drove the Grand Prix race course and made some
incredible photo stops. The day was full, but I never felt rushed.

I’m a Solo lady cruiser and have booked many private tours in the past. I easily found
7 other “new” friends on my sailing to join this tour because of Dream Tours’ excellent reputation. We all had a great day on the Cote d’Azur.

Visited May 2012
montreal
“Dream Tours were a "dream" to work with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

We just spent a day off of our cruise ship at the port of Villefranche with Frederic from Dream Tours. We were two adults with two kids (20 & 23) & he planned a great day for us. We saw Nice, Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo as well as St. Paul de Vence. He had a love of the area which was clear & he did his best to accomodate each of us with the stops & the timing of the day. His sense of humour was infectious & so we enjoyed a suberb day falling in love with the French Riviera.
The tour was well priced as we had tried 4 other companies & knew the rates for a tour in this area. He was friendly, flexible & extremely knowledgeable which thoroughly inhanced our experience of this beautiful, breathtaking part of the world.Thank you Frederic (& Alain) for filling our tour day with once in a lifetime memories.
We hope to have the opportunity to visit again soon.

Visited August 2011