We have stayed at this hotel twice a year for several years. The location is perfect, directly on the promenade, next to the Opera, and close to Cours Saleya (Marche aux Fleurs) and with dozens of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated with some of reasonable size. The only caution is that the size of the rooms vary quite a bit, and the standard rooms are quite small. If this matters to you, always book a superior room, although some of those aren't very big either. It pays to call the Hotel directly (they speak several languages) to discuss availability of the larger rooms for your visit. It is a small "boutique" size hotel, and because of it's location, prices are not very flexible. Make sure you book ahead, as it is generally full in season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs