Spent two nights here with our small tour group. Some real positives: location at edge of Old Nice and across street from Mediterranean; breakfast buffet was nice; the service personnel were very helpful; coffee in room. Some "not so goods": small room (even by European standards); the carpet in our room was pretty nasty; no elevator (so, it is a walk up to reception & another walk up to second floor....and I think an additional walk up for 200 numbered rooms).
All and all a pretty good place. Special kudos to the young evening receptionist who was a real delight: cheerful & helpful (she even gave change for the team!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs