We stay there 3 nights and for us was ideal. close to the old town, and opposite promenade des angles.
Very clean and friendly and helpful staff,
Not a 4 star hotel, no lift, no restaurant and the breakfast was a bit expensive at 15 euro.
4 star price for a 3 star hotel. Our hotel rate was OK as they were decorating the rooms,
so we paid less than we should have.
We have no complain but I think we paid for a sea front hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.