The hotel itself was fairly basic but the location was fantastic! During our stay the temperature was around 30c so we really appreciated the airconditioned hotel room. The hotel was clean but pretty minimally furnished but we spent most of our time outside enjoying the wonderful sights of Nice. We were right on the Promenade des Anglais and backing onto the "old town' which was perfect for enjoying the beach and the shops and restaurants of "old town". We didnt have breakfast at the hotel (basement) as we could find it cheaper and people watch at one of the many cafes. The hotel also offered a discount for the private beach "Opera Beach" opposite the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.