The hotel is quite good. We have chosen it because the price was preety low.
The owner is very, very pleasant. He really wants you to feel like home. The reception staff is also very pleasant and helpfull.
There is a free pool available and some free sunbeds which you can use - this is very nice.
Parking is also free near the hotel so you don't have to leave your car on the street.
In general I recommend this hotel and I would probably back. There are some things however that you have to consider:
- If you drive by car from Motorway, it's not easy to reach the hotel. Better have your GPS.
- Hotel localization is not near the Nice center. There is about 30 - 40 minutes walk or you have to use bus.
- When we were there, the was a wedding at the hotel. The wedding party last to late hours (12.00 - 1.00 am). Off course the noise was so big that it was impossible to sleep. Not sure if this is good hotel practise to organise such wedding when guests are in the hotel. Nobody warned or apologise us about the noise.
- Hotel has very good restaurant although preety expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Anis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anis Hotel Nice