This is a simple, if somewhat soul-less hotel in a shopping/train station area of Nice.
In hindsight, I wouldn't stay here again because I didn't like the location, thought the hotel itself was good value. The location between the station and the beach is busy, noisy and there's a lot of dodgy people around.
Next time I'd stay either closer to the beach or in a nearby village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame