Stayed 4 nights. Not the fanciest hotel but perfectly adequate. Good sized room with everything you need. Location very good opposite the beautiful notre dam cathedral which lights up at night. Spectacular. Few steps away from the main street which has shops and cafes and easy walk down to the Promenade De Anglaise and beachfront. Excellent tram service also which comes every few minutes. Not so hot tv options if you speak only English repeated BBC is about the only offering. Didn't realise we had breakfast until the last day so missed 3 of those, but they happily compensated us with a free taxi ride to the airport on departure. Staff helpful and spoke english very well. Watch the housekeeping staff though as there was often a lack of toilet paper, tissues, no milk one day, no cups one day, Easily rectified however. All the viator tours happily piced up from this hotel. Overall happy with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame