The hotel is relative to all the attractions Nice has to offer. Mercure is a brand name so you may be booked at one of the multiple locations in Nice but Notre Dame is a good hotel. English speaking staff, clean, and attentive. Rooftop bar,pool, and lounge chairs open until midnight everyday. Breakfast will be delivered to your room at the time you specify or you can go downstairs to eat on floor 1. Stayed 6 nights for honeymoon and I was very pleased. Stay in jr suite or bigger if you can afford it, the sace and balcony will be greatly appreciated. Tub,shower, his/her sinks, and in separate room toilet with Bidet! In room safe, flat screen, chase lounge, and dining table. Mini bar is stocked daily and free if staying in suite level room. If from the states know that breakfast is different, it is cheeses, boiled eggs, pastries, and runny eggs and (what we consider) undercooked bacon. Bottom line this is a great hotel with good space and amenities...stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame