at our way back to the airport, we made use again of an airporthotel and did book the night there. is only few minutes away from nice airport. friendly mercure hotel, with the typical "classic standard". we felt cosy and comfortablethere. there is small beach just on the other side of the street and we went there in evening for a walk and it was very nice there. no noise from airport. good breakfast with tasty coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice