Spent four nights here recently and although rooms were a bit basic everything you needed was there apart from maybe a drawer or two. The room was freshly decorated and the beds were very comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean. A little discerning to have paper cups on the refreshments tray but at least milk was provided and decaff coffee which is sometimes hard to find in French hotels. After an early flight we arrived at the hotel about 11.00 am and our rooms were ready which was a bonus. The hotel was right on the seafront and ideally situated. Staff were very helpful and breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice