We're chosing this hotel because we think that it is one of the value for money hotel, considering the location at the promenade de anglais. Besides, the picture provided was awesome. Yes at the realization, we got a room with terrible view (no beach, just concrete and other building's window - people mentioned that it's better on the upper floor room though), but we're not that picky either, as long as the room is clean, nice, spacious and doesn't look worn out. The location is superb, a few steps from the beach, and there's bus stop to the airport just in front of the hotel- so it was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice