After crashing my motorcycle in the rain down the street from this hotel, I was in no state to continue on to the cheap hotel I'd reserved. Since it was right there and I knew I'd need some TLC, I booked a room. It was more than I'd normally spend, but I got more than what I'd paid for in service. They were able to give me a AAA discount once I had AAA e-mail them a copy of the card I'd left at home.
Particularly from the Philipes- the concierge and the bellhop who went far beyond the call of duty to make sure I was cared for. I was traveling alone, and Philipe the bellhop gave me a ride to the nearby clinic to get my ankle x-rayed. When their shift ended at midnight, the Philipes stopped by the clinic to see if I needed a ride back. They were always ready to help me throughout my stay.
The day concierges were not quite as accommodating, but still the overall level of service was exactly what it should be for an expensive American hotel. Plus the bed and the room were so very comfortable and clean. Being a trip advisor junkie, I've taken to checking EVERY bed for bugs, and there were none here, as one would expect.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice Hotel Nice
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
- Radisson Nice
- Radisson Hotel Nice
- Nice Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary seven story hotel with restaurants; set on the Promenade overlooking Baie des Anges; 3 km from town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.