“Gorgeous, authentic restaurant in the heart of the old town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Rossettisserie

La Rossettisserie
8 Rue Mascoinat, 06300 Nice, France (Old Town / Vieux Nice)
04 93 76 18 80
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 1,461 Restaurants in Nice
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
“Gorgeous, authentic restaurant in the heart of the old town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to go somewhere special and authentic for our last night in France and this place was perfect! The waitress was so warm and attentive, the restaurant itself very welcoming with classic Provençal decor and the food delicious! The menu is very simple but each dish uses fresh local ingredients so they all taste amazing, even the side salad was the best I've ever had, full of fresh herbs! In such a touristy area it's often hard to find authentic cooking but this place is an absolute gem!

• Visited July 2013

Vicenza, Italy
“It was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I dined at this restaurant on Saturday night. Based on the trip advisor reviews, I really expected to be wowed. For starters he ordered the bruscetta with an olive tapinade and Parma ham and I ordered sausages on sliced bread. Both were good. For the main course he had lamb and I had beef, both with roast potatoes. While he enjoyed his lamb, I found my beef to be very sinewy and chewy. I've had fabulous beef in France, so I was somewhat disappointed. I will say that the food is very reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Norway
“A small jewel:-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything from we came in the entrance, until we left was top! Make sure to book a table in advance:-). To see your food get prepaired from your table is a bonusexperience. We ate there twice, and it was delicious both times. Try it out.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney Australia
“Great little eatery in Nice Old Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stumbled across this little restaurant by accident (had not seen the reviews - thought it was óur 'discovery!) We had the plate d'jour which was a mixed grill of delicious meats served with a small side salad. I cannot remember what we paid, only that we considered it very good value for money. The meal was simple but very tasty - so much so that we booked a table again for dinner - this time eating in the downstairs cave. Very atmospheric and romantic. The service was friendly, non intrusive, but always there when you needed someone. Thoroughly recommend this little gem.

• Visited May 2013
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
“roasted food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

superb little restaurant in center of the old town. it's not gastronomic but simple and good.
you can choose roasted beef, chicken, veal, pork... and its a really good value for money.
We recommand !!!!