“Magnifique” 5 of 5 stars

Kuala Lumpur
3 attraction reviews
“Magnifique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Play there for the first time last August and loved the course, the setting and the gorgeous lunch afterwards!

Singapore, Singapore
24 attraction reviews
“Very upmarket and nice spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

It is a member's club, so quite posh. Great facilities with spa and restaurant. Very well maintained driveway & greens.

Visited August 2012
“Wow what an amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I can't speak highly enough of this hotel. The suite was amazing, staff wonderful, food delicious and facilities suited our every need. Every morning was like waiting up in a brochure. The view from our suite over the 18th hole was a beautiful way to start the day. Yes it was expensive but worth every euro.

Valbonne, France
25 attraction reviews
“I am not the golfer, my husband is, but the dinner was AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband played golf here today, it was a fantastic and varied course (and he should know) I joined him with friends in the evening for dinner on the beautiful terrace overlooking the course, and the food was spectacular. Wonderfully presented, fantastic service, and my lobster risotto was the best I have ever tasted. My husband seriously needs to join this prestigious club, if only so i can eat there!! (I do understand, however, that you don't need to be a member to dine there) I highly recommend this - delightful.

Visited July 2012
London, Canada
“be worried”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

My 8 year old child managed to enter the kitchen of the restuarant. I believe he was playing and running around. He later told me that the kichen area was very dirty, The following day i went into the kitchen to see for myself and it was true; The floor was disgusting and i am sure i saw some sort of mouse trap. i would not recomend for eating . the downstairs area where you get changed and showered, smells of urine.

Visited January 2011