We stayed in the first week of September in one of the self catering apartments near the pool. It suited our purposes perfectly. Everything worked including the A/C. It was quiet although we were told by reception that they were fully booked. I have to agree with some other reviews that it is not really four stay accommodation it is really 3 star. The pool area is good and our stay was enhanced by wonderful weather. It is a great place to use as a base to investigate Cannes 10 minutes drive. Monte Carlo 50 minutes drive and Saint Tropez 90 minutes away (although be warned the traffic on the coastal road can be very heavy - it took us three hours to get there). We would definately stay here again if venturing to the South of France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Rivage is an intimate residence Hôtelière with 36 apartments located in the heart of a magnificent garden with swimming pool. It is located in Mandelieu, just 900 metres from the beaches of the French Riviera.Torn between a building and a contemporary-looking building Provence, Le Rivage offers and chooses to stay in a place both atypical and cozyThe air-conditioned apartments and studios at the Rivage are all soundproofed and each has a private garden or terrace. All apartments have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchenette that is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator.The Rivage provides easy access to several tourist attractions such as the Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club or the Space Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Le Rivage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Rivage Hotel Mandelieu La Napoule
- Cannes Rivage Hotel
- Cannes Rivage Mandelieu La Napoule