“Blue and White Symphonie and So Nice Owner !” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Hotel Juan Beach to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Hotel Juan Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5 rue de l'Oratoire, 06160 Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, France   |
Ranked #15 of 52 hotels in Juan-les-Pins
Cannes, France
“Blue and White Symphonie and So Nice Owner !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

That hotel has been renovated and when you come back it is really marvellous!!!

Nice paintings on the wall, nice details and moreover Danny the owner of Juan Beach Hotel is the real goddess of that nice place.

You really feel welcomed, that woman works with her heart and for me it is one of the best place for hotel in Juan les Pins just near the sea.

100% satisfaction!

Room Tip: Take the most expensive
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is perfectly located in very close proximity to restaurants, bars, clubs, and the beach. The location of the hotel is in a very very quiet area, as the road is not a through road or so. The staff was very friendly and flexible. The fact that they have a very nice heated pool, makes it a very practical hotel also for families, as the have family rooms. The prices are for south france standards good.

The rooms are clean and the servicing is also good and accurate, a quick efficient cleaning happend daily.

The bar has a very nice atmosphere. The bar staff are very attentive. With the hotel is a safe and big parking.

Staff very very good.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have never been treated as badly as I was in Hotel Juan Beach. Already on arrival the person in reception is taking a call and this is more important that welcoming the guests that arrive exhausted, so we are there left waiting until she finally greats us. The first thing that strikes me from this hotel is that there is NO LIFT. Our room was on the second floor and when I asked for the elevator I was told in a cynical manner "there is no lift". There was no lift and no sympathy for us having to climb up with two heavy suitcases and two rucksacks.
When I open the door of our "Junior Suite" room and at 5pm there is no natural light at all I immediately go downstairs to ask for another room. The lady in reception then had a goal, turning my complaint into an argument and winning the battle. Customer service and client orientated is not hotel policy here. I was told (amongst other rude phrases) "Madame, maybe you should go to a 5* hotel". There was a huge tree that virtually invaded the tiny terrace and left the room gloomy, so the lamps needed to be on all the time. She continued her cynical tone by adding "Madame..... what do you want? that I cut the tree???
The "Junior Suite" (name of high expectations that should not be used sparingly) cost 200 EUROS the night excluding city tax and breakfast (these two top it up to nearly 240 EUROS (which is what you pay in the low season in the Trump Soho in Manhattan and you overlook the Empire State building).
As she didn't have another room to offer us (even if I asked her to downgrade us and I would still pay the 200 but not a euro cent more) we stayed one night and then left (after paying the cancellation policy of 200 euros, so a bill of 402 euros in total for one night).
The murky room was recently renovated in a simple way. Although it was clean it was not thoroughly done, the shower screen and tails were orange from the soap. The bathroom door did not close and in the morning I knew why, the shower splashes everywhere and all the water that comes out of it reaches the wooden door frame which had swollen so much that it was no longer possible to close the door. There was what it was named as "private living room" where they had put a fitted wardrobe for your clothes so for us was just the place for the suitcases.
I am sure they have lighter rooms where we could have stayed and be fine and ignore the arrogance of the owner, but in any case I just found it ridiculously expensive for what it is.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
BERKS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This was our second visit to this hotel and we were not disappointed. The staff, who speak good English, are very helpful. The rooms are small but clean and comfortable. We had a small balcony which was enough for two people to sit out on. The pool is lovely and warm and so relaxing to be around. There were enough sunbeds and no-one ''bagged'' the beds and left for the day. Once you've checked out, you can still use the facilities and there is a shower room to wash and change later on in the evening. We had a late flight home - so this was handy. The only downside, was a fridge could be handy in the room, But we gave the staff some things to keep chilled and they did no problem. We'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Antibes, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great very friendly staff, excellent location, lovely restaurant and pool as well as very modern and boutique-style rooms.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Bath UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed here for a few nights in June, after finding our pre-booked apartment was awful. The hotel is in a quiet street but in easy walking distance from the busy town and beach. The manager went out of his way to help us, as we were booking with no notice, and had to travel to Nice later to catch a ferry. Nothing was too much trouble for him and all the staff were great. The bedroom was adequate with good air conditioning ( but no fridge as one reviewer noted ) and the hotel is full of character - the pool and sunloungers are relaxing, as is the outside bar. It's not a big hotel, so don't stay here if you want all faclities, but it's cosy and friendly, and in a great location

Neil & Cathy, Bath UK

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I arrived at the hotel after spending a few days in Nice. We were looking to eat well, sleep well, and lie by the pool or beach.

The decor is a little strange but nice enough. It is chintzy.

The pool is small but nice. There are plenty of sun loungers and they are very comfy. It is a great location ... close to the town and the beach.

The staff were pleasant.

I do however have some criticism:
1) There is no fridge. A few people have mentioned this already and I think it needs to be addressed.
2) Our bathroom was a bit dirty on the walls.
3) The hairdryer was ancient and I would have had to stand there for 2 hours to get my hair dry.
4) The entrance to the car park was so tight and we were asked to park literally in a bush. I just bought a new car so I was not happy about this.
5) Our room was incredibly small.

That said, overall for the price I would return and recommend to friends if they are looking for a cheap place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hotel Juan Beach? Share your experiences!