Having a lot of Marriott points to 'spend' and wanting to have a bit of time on the riviera, we opted for the AC Ambassadeurs because it was the best of the bunch in the area. The JW in Cannes looked ghastly and I'd stayed many times at the Marrioot in Monaco on business. After being initially disappointed (room small and a bit cheaply finished) things improved with very good and helpful staff, nice pool area etc. The parking was horrendous - hot, narrow, barrier not working etc. so opted for valet parking on the second day. The hotel was well located for restaurants, bars and close to the water. Overall we were happy with the stay. It's not luxury but then again you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes - Juan-les-Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins