If you are looking for a good hotel in the nearby of the Croisette and you don't want to spend all your money for it Suite Novotel Cannes is your perfect accomodation.
It's a (good) standard Novotel hotel located about 500m from the Palais du Festival, where all the rooms are called suite.
If you chose it you'll get
- large double/triple room
- large (!) bathroom with shower AND bathtub
- coffee/tea facilities
- minibar fridge
- parking (!) for 8€/per day
We stayed there 3 nights with our 4 years kid and we liked a lot our accomodation at the 8th floor.
We enjoyed the large shower, the confortable bed, the coffee/tea facilities, reception staff politeness (24/24) and - last but not least - the parking, which was so convenient after the whole day in Provence.
We will return it again, next time in Cannes!
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Cannes Centre Hotel
- Suite Novotel Cannes Centre Hotel Cannes
- Accor Cannes Centre
- Suitehotel Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 124 inviting 30 m² suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service incl. hardwired high speed internet, calls to landlines within France, video and music on demand, multimedia area with chat, music, photos etc. 5 minutes from La Croisette, the Palais des Festivals, the city centre and the train station. 24 hr services including Boutique Gourmande refreshments, fitness area, business corner. Bar, free massages on Thursdays and undercover pay parking. Accessible facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suite Novotel Cannes Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.