I simply cannot recommend this - it is not worth the money we paid to stay there, it is expensive and you get absolutely nothing except your stay!! The rooms are quite shabby, socket was not fastened properly in the bathroom, no chairs on the terrace (we moved the ones from the room out there), fridge wasn't working properly, our room was on a street side and really noisy at night, and not even toilet paper can be provided without a "you have to buy that yourself" REALLY?? You have to buy and do EVERYTHING yourself just as if you're at home. Bring everything if you can but, most importantly, remember towels, they charge you 6 EUR for them if you want them, and if a family of 4 staying for 2 weeks that can add up to be quite an expense! It's HUGE, bigger than I thought, and the pool area is definitely NOT fit for a hotel/residence that size at all. Not to mention that parking is 72 EUR per week, which I - to be honest - find is robbery.
Never have I been so happy I was only going to be on holiday for 1 week......
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Cannes Beach
- Pierre&Vacances Residence - Cannes Beach Hotel Cannes
- Pierre&Vacances Residence - Cannes Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent sea front location in Cannes, only 50 m from the beach. Great value for money self catering apartments Close to the Cannes-La Bocca market square and the legendary Croisette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Pierre & Vacances, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.