“The best restaurant on the Place de L'Etang” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #146 of 681 Restaurants in Cannes
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant on the Place de L'Etang”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining in this tucked away little gem and I enjoyed it so much that I returned on two other occasions. All this during my five-day stay in the Palm Beach area! The food was of the freshest quality, brought in every day by Eve. She is also the chef and I can truly say that she has the gift of being able to produce the tastiest, most delicious meals I had had in a long time. Forget the sometimes pretentious restaurants nearby. Here, for 20 Euros you can have a three course meal with a 1/4 carafe of wine. First of all, Eve produced a delicious appetiser of finely shaved salami to go with warm bread. I had the salad fromagerie, then faux fillet with Rocquefort sauce, sautéed potatoes and salad - and if that wasn't enough, I finished with a most delicious homemade pannacotta with a wonderful fresh coulis. I urge you to support this little place - it is a gem!

• Visited September 2013