“A truly outstanding experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 44 Activities in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Cannes (France), we offer the largest choice of BMW, Ducati, Harley and MV Agusta rental motorcycles in France. All bikes are the latest models and serviced to the highest manufacturer standards. For added convenience, we deliver your chosen rental motorbike within 200km of Cannes to your hotel or airport. Furthermore, we offer guided motorbike tours to discover the scenic motorcycle roads across the Provence, Cote Azur and Alps.
LONDON
“A truly outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Having experiened 3 days on ducatis last year with my brother as a boys trip, i was keen to come back with my wife for a more gentile trip. alex suggested his 'Provence' package which had motorcycle hire and wine tasting included. he managed to bolt on a cooking course at our request.
the accommodation was amazing, a delightful b&b run by linda (a wine expert) and her husband chris ( a ducati fan) the welcome was amazing, the stay could not have been better, great food, great company, great time. alex and lewis from columbus organised everything for us, waiting at the airport on our arrival with a sexy diavel with shiny new rubber waiting for us to dispappear in the endless twisty roads the surround the area.
i cannot recommend Columbus highly enough. they will meet and then exceed your expectations. any biker looking for a weekend away should try this. This is nourishment for the soul.

Brasilia, DF
4 attraction reviews
“Honeymoon on two wheels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I rented a Ducati Multistrada with Columbus International and have to say it was a wonderful and pleasant experience! I spent a week with the bike traveling around the Alpes region. The service provided by Columbus International since the first contact was very nice! Columbus manager was in care to satisfy all my needs and exceed my expectations. It was a great experience for a recently married couple who loves to travel on motorcycle. More than a perfect honeymoon!

Visited April 2012
Barcelona, Spain
5 attraction reviews
“Sweet bikes convenient drop off service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was staying in Antibes. Felt like taking a trip to Italy for some pasta. The bike was dropped off tuned and ready and then picked up from my front door when I was done. If you are thinking of renting a bike, this is the place.

Visited March 2012