Great hotel, wonderful location, very helpful staff. Two minutes from the Croisette, its beaches and the azure sea, this is a wonderful place. We booked a short break with Railbookers.com, who arranged the Eurostar, TGV and hotel and did a great job. Rooms were excellent, as were the breakfasts. Pleasant bar and swimming pool. (Dinner menu rather limited though.)
Beware of cab prices – reception seemed unaware of how much the drivers charge. We were told it would probably be 6 or 7 euros for a cab to the Vieux Port but were charged 10-12! Unfortunately we had to accept it as one of our party had limited mobility.
Don't be put off though – the hotel is luxurious and well worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.