We where in Cannes for our Aunty's 90th birthday. 12 of her nieces, nephews and their partners stayed at the Croisette Beach Hotel. It has a great location, the rooms are a decent size with a super Kind size bed in them which is very comfotable. Bathromms are to a high standard very modern. the corridors could do with a lick of paint, but you don't sleep in the coriddors We had a fantastic three nights there. The breakfasts are great with everything, even hot selection which was'nt huge. The staff on reception during the day are very good and speak very good English. you cant say the same for the night porter. Had difficulty checking out with the night porter. He was trying to over charge us and he got quite stropy about it. Remember to take all paper work with you if you are booking through one of the companies on the internet. Fortunatley we did, or checkout during the day if you can. We had an early flight so it was not possible. We will go back to stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach