I stayed here in December 2012 and was completely amazed by the service and staff of the hotel. Cannes pretty much closes in December, so service even in the best hotels can be mixed. The rooms were clean. I'll never get used to twin rooms allocated to one person, however as I was busy most nights it wasn't the end of the world.
Breakfast was quaint and adequate.
The only confusion I had was the cleaning times for the rooms. They wanted to clean at odd hours, and when I informed the reception it was the Houskeeping who called back saying they misunderstood when I wanted the room cleaned. This was of course sorted out.
Genuinely friendly people - unusual for Cannes, and I enjoyed my 5 night stay here. I'm usually at the majestic or martinez, whereas this wasn't uber luxury for a Mercure I was impressed.
I did see the rooms at the Marriot, they are spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach