* We stayed here for three nights. The hotel is comfortable, but the room was a little small.
* There was no table to put the laptop on. The Wi-Fi connection was adequate.
* The breakfast is served on the outdoor patio by the pool and is very good. The wait staff was more than accommodating.
* The hotel is located in a residential area outside the city center. I actually preferred the location. It's very quiet and restful.
* There is about a two and 1/2 block walk to the beach area.
* I would have no qualms about staying here again, I'd just insist on a larger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm and caracter in this hotel of 1870 located in a nice park, with 34 rooms completely renovated in 2005. Located 300 meters from the beach, on the height of Cannes, few rooms offer a sea view (on request and upon availibilities). From the outside pool you will enjoy the sea view and the Esterel Massif. Unique and ideal place for a relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Chateau De La Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.