* We stayed here for three nights. The hotel is comfortable, but the room was a little small.
* There was no table to put the laptop on. The Wi-Fi connection was adequate.
* The breakfast is served on the outdoor patio by the pool and is very good. The wait staff was more than accommodating.
* The hotel is located in a residential area outside the city center. I actually preferred the location. It's very quiet and restful.
* There is about a two and 1/2 block walk to the beach area.
* I would have no qualms about staying here again, I'd just insist on a larger room.