Classic Mercure hotel, well placed, it's simple with the car to reach canned city center. There is also a car park! Good swimming pool as in all the mercure in the south of France. Breakfast too expensive (17,50 €) really really expensive!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel Cannes
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 min by car from the Palais des Festivals, La Croisette and Casino, and only 300m from fine sandy beaches, our hotel warmly welcomes you in a lush setting with swimming pool,solarium and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cannes Mandelieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.