Everything about The Pullman has all the marks of a good hotel. Good attentive staff. Excellent front desk. Good size rooms and great views. A restaurant which produces good food (although not always consistent), so that it's not always necessary to hunt for outside restaurants. A clean and good size swimming pool. Plenty of room to soak up the sun but put a towel down early for your preffered sun loungers.
Good outside bar and menu but sometimes under staffed. Probably one of the best views and position of any hotel in the South of France.
We parked our hire car on the road ouside the hotel. The charge for valet parking is 12 euroes per day.
The one BIG problem that this hotel has is that they have seminars and conferences and private functions. To my mind this is not condusive to a relaxing mix staying in an expensive hotel. We understand that times are difficult and it is necessary to maximise turnover but is it a hotel or a conferrence centre with rooms? The design and the build of the hotel means that several of the areas are shared by paying guests and various seminar / conference groups.
This doesnt apparently cause a problem in high season, July and most of August.. but we were really affected for three nights and to a lesser extent during the day... out of the seven days we stayed at the end of August/early Setember.... by a group of approx hundred people for a four or five day seminar.
We had to call a meeting with the manager one morning who in fairness dealt with the lack of control of the previous nights, after our meeting.
It is a good place to stay but DO check what is happening ie events etc during your required dates/stay, so that you do not have the problems that we had.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 min by car from the Palais des Festivals, La Croisette and Casino, and only 300m from fine sandy beaches, our hotel warmly welcomes you in a lush setting with swimming pool,solarium and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cannes Mandelieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.